SAFETY MANAGEMENT POLICY
“Observing safety at all times in our daily work and environment is the ultimate goal of the Company and the Management in accident prevention.”
It is the policy of YKK AP Facade Pte Ltd, through its Regional Offices, to ensure a safe and healthy working environment for its workers, sub-contractors and the public, & prevent damage to property & materials.
Providing a safe working environment is the responsibility of the Management and the workers. As such, all efforts and resources will be made available to obtain the cooperation and participation of all concerned parties. No undue risks shall be taken in the name of expedience and all contractors are encouraged to promote safe working practices and good housekeeping among its employees and to maintain equipment in good and safe working order.
The Target of the Safety Management System is to achieve Zero Fatal Accidents, and millions of reportable Accident-Free Man-hours on our Projects.
WSH practice and documents are regularly reviewed, updated and improved for a better WSH Management System.
A Safety Statement has been developed to comply with relevant Health & Safety standards and to ensure that clients and employees are fully aware of our commitment to high standards in Health & Safety.
Objectives of the safety statement
- To provide a reference for the policies and procedures used on site and to assess and audit the levels of health and safety being achieved.
- To provide evidence that the policies and procedures to ensure health and safety objectives are met and have been thought out and documented in order to help those who must execute them.
- To provide a control document to record the pertinent changes to the Company Safety Statement, which become necessary due to the changing business environment.
- To help identify training requirements that needs to be fulfilled in order to generate suitably qualified personnel to carry out the policies and procedures contained within the document.
- To provide assurance that compliance with legal requirements for health and safety are being met or exceeded.