- Sustainable building and life-friendly building - Syuzo Murakami
- Control of vision and the environment - Rolex Toyocho Building
- Fusion of design and function - Nakanoshima Mitsui Building
- A variable facade - Nikken Sekkei Tokyo Building
- A spatial performance of light and heat - Changi Airport Rail Terminal
- Following the changing season - Nippon Television Tower
- Building functions through action - Jiji Press Building
- A new standard for office buildings - Century Toyota Building
- Column : Facade plan in the Life Cycle of a Building
Renovation is the Challenge of times
- New buildings are undergoing a renaissance.
- With society's increasing emphasis on conserving the global environment, sustainability has become a key design consideration.
- At the same time, technology is transforming the performance and function that buildings are expected to provide